Miyama KAYA Villa
|Type||Newly-built modern thatched roof cottages / No smoking in the cottage|
|Max. No. of guests||5 guests (up to 7)|
|Open hours||Check-in: From 3:00pm / Check-out: 10:00am in the next morning|
|Fees||Fees vary depending on the season and the number of guests.Please contact us by using the contact form.|
A modern take on the traditional Japanese thatched cottage
We built KAYA Villa in 2013 and local carpenters completed the traditional wooden structure before adding some modern conveniences. With under floor heating, air conditioning and a free WI-FI network this thatched cottage offers modern convenience with the charm of traditional thatched construction.
There are 3 single beds and 1 double bed as well as 2 futons which can be used for larger parties. The wooden built house has a pleasant fragrance throughout and the Japanese cypress wooden bath is proving to be popular with our guests. The fragrance of the cypress has both a relaxing and a healing effect.Zoom
Miyama KAYA Villa
|Facilities||Bath, toilet, kitchen unit, microwave oven, toaster oven, rice cooker, refrigerator/freezer, tableware, cutleries, and chopsticks, IH-enabled cooking devices, pots, electric kettle, coffee maker, fans, air conditioners, hair dryers, washing machine, and needed materials|
|Amenities||Dish washing liquid, sponges, dish/kitchen towels, wraps, blankets, tooth brushes, toothpaste, cotton, cotton swabs, hand soap, body soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, face towels, bath towels, coffee, tea, green tea, and herb tea|
- Three single beds, one double bed, and two pairs of futons
- Free parking space: For three cars
- Wireless LAN: Free Wi-Fi connection available
- Security safe
- Rental bikes (500 yen per one time period / insurance and tax included, 10 bikes for adults, and 20/22-inch bikes for children are also available)
Other free services
- Rental BBQ stoves and tongs are available
(Charcoal and grills are charged for * You can carry in your own charcoals and grills)
Please enjoy a BBQ on the deck in front of the cottage.
- Picnic ground coverings, pillows, telescopes, binoculars, pictorial books, CDs of healing music, illustrated books, playing cards, and Jenga blocks are available.
Please take advantage of these available items when having a picnic at the grass area, enjoying bird watching, or observing the stars.
- The cottage is equipped with a USB audio system. You can connect your own digital devices (iPhone, Walkman, etc.) to the cottage's audio system to enjoy music from your own device.